Jonas Fors is the fourth and only active NASCAR driver from Sweden. He currently holds 12 Swedish records among the minor leagues in NASCAR and has now partnered with the Sweden based functional ice cream brand Add Ice Cream.
– Me and my sidekick Sebastian sat down with founder Khosro Nikpay in the end of this summer and we have since then kept contact, Jonas says. Frill Holding who owns Add Ice Cream is quite new to the US market and we can provide opportunities for the organization in the future but until then we’ll warm up with a collaboration with their brand Add Ice Cream in Sweden.
Add Ice Cream, the innovative functional foods brand from Sweden has a clear focus on health and seem to be a good fit for the racing professional.
– High dietary fibre content is a key part of what makes fruits healthy but candy not, so I’m happy to be able to eat ice cream without guilt from now on, all thanks to Add, Jonas Fors says.
Jonas Fors will become the first Motorsport athlete through this collaboration to partner with Add and Frill.
– Jonas is a perfect fit for our brand, Simon Adolphson, leader of Add Ice Cream says. While having a really competitive and targeted mindset in training and out on the track, he’s also a compassionate guy who spreads joy around him. This is exactly what we’re looking for among our brand ambassadors.
Jonas Fors continues:
– We’ve built a system to help retail companies expand their business while also connect their brand to the intelligent and explosive energies that racing is related to, Add is just a perfect fit, Jonas says.
Next up for Jonas Fors is the ARCA Menards Series race at Mid-Ohio the 29th of May. If the race is successful, Jonas will be approved to race in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the second highest racing division in the USA after its major league NASCAR Cup Series.
– We’ve been in touch with a couple of Xfinity teams and our goal is to get an opportunity with one of them by the end of the season, if we get the approval from NASCAR after Mid-Ohio, Jonas says.
Jonas Fors holds 12 Swedish records in the minor
leagues of NASCAR and is currently the only Swede to race in any of the
divisions in the USA. The effort is supported by local Swedish companies to
global actors, a band of mentors and sidekicks that make up a balanced management.
Jonas Fors can be followed on Instagram (Forsinracing), Facebook (Fors in
Racing: Jonas Fors) and at www.jonasfors.com.